After getting his degree, Teacher Naka did a lot of soul searching by doing all kind of jobs. But teaching english is something that really fulfills him and makes him happy, so he decided to solely focus on that. His goals as teacher are: expand student's vocabulary skills, brush up common grammar mistakes, and most importantly, share the love for english language. During classes he emphasizes on conversation a lot. He's calm but pragmatic. Can work with beginners and young adults, but intermediate students are his go-to audience.
- Chén Shū Ān2019-11-15老師很棒，也很會說好話。
- Chén Shū Ān2019-11-14老師很親切，上課沒壓力。
- Chén Shū Ān2019-07-22謝謝老師指導，再見，耶穌愛你!
- Chén Shū Ān2019-07-21謝謝老師指導。
- Chén Shū Ān2019-07-13謝謝老師
|School||Faculty of Economics|