I am an English National and a qualified TEFL/TESOL teacher based in Thailand. I have been teaching my native language for the past three years to children and adults of all ages. I have also been learning Thai as a second language so I fully understand it can be difficult at times. My aim is to ensure you are as successful as myself learning your second language. My hobbies: Music, Football, Travel. Countries Visited: Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Australia. I hope to meet you soon to find out about you and your interests whilst learning English.
- Howard2019-09-07Dear Teacher Michael, I really enjoyed talking about my Guam trip and Geroge , thank you. I look forward to seeing you soon. Howard
- Nammon2019-08-26Thank you for teaching and try to make me understand what are you talking about. Thank you so much. Hope to see you again.
- young2019-08-23친절하시긴 하지만 학생보다 말을 더 많이하시는듯.. 그래도 영국발음 리스닝 연습에는 많은 도움이됨.
- Howard2019-08-01Dear Teacher Michael, I always enjoy your lessons, thank you. I will go to Guam tomorrow, and stay there for a month. I will miss you, see you September. Howard
- Howard2019-07-19Dear Teacher Michael, I always enjoy your lessons, thank you. I look forward to seeing you soon. Have a nice weekend. Howard
|School||Thurrock Technical College|
|Favorite Movies||The Green Mile|