My name is Sharon R and I studied law at Queen Mary University in London, United Kingdom. I graduated with a Master's degree in Arbitration Law. I enjoy playing sport especially hockey and tennis. I have travelled to many countries to compete in these sports. I also enjoy swimming! I have had both informal and formal teaching English experience, teaching international students from all over the world. I enjoy teaching English very much. I get to meet different people from across the world and interacting with them which is very nice. It also is rewarding to be able to help others improve on their English. I have a 100% success rating and I have been told many times that I teach very well and my students are always satisfied. Therefore, with my experience and ability I look forward to teaching you and turning you into a great English speaker.
- Darlene2019-11-07It was great!
- HB2019-10-09She is real teacher! She recommended that I would rather have a type of class with reading materials than free conversation. It was very helpful for me. Furthermore, she kindly gave many examples with using phrasal verb. And FUN ! Thank you, Sharon.
- Sun2019-09-08Sharon is a very nice teacher. A class with her is very fun! she always corrects my pronunciation and structure of sentences that I am saying.
- Adel2019-08-08Sharon is a very nice and patient teacher!
- HIRO2019-08-06Thank you for fruitful lesson!!
|School||Queen Mary University of London|
|Hobby||Travelling and playing sport, acting in theatres|
|Favorite Movies||The Notebook|