I am studying a double degree in nursing/business administration and I'm in my 4th year. I enjoy doing exercise and keeping fit, by mainly playing netball and running. I also love going on holidays to Bali with my family. I have worked in many different industries including hospitality, retail, and administration. I became an ESL teacher because I enjoy helping people to achieve their goals and love teaching people the English language.
- Jin-ah2019-12-28미국 발음과 호주발음이 좀 다르니깐 알아듣는데 조금 어려웠던 수업이었다.
- zoey2019-12-23진짜 텐션이 낮으시고, 말도 작게 하시고 주변 소음은 큰데 그리고 계속 하품하셔서 수업에 집중이 힘들었습니다
- Tannii2019-12-16Thank you for free talk with me. It's pretty good for my first time learning . I like it. Hope to see you soon .
- Pongsakorn2019-12-15Thank you tutor Lexi, today's lesson was excellent that I have a chance to interact with the teacher that let me think and answer based on the article's questions. I like that you read slowly so that I could remember and catch the sound of the words and sentences. Hope to come back for your next class. Have a good night.
- EVIE2019-12-14텐션이 너무 떨어져있으세요ㅠㅠ
|School||Australian Catholic University - North Sydney|
|Hobby||Netball, Running, Sport, Fitness, Beach, Holidays|
|Favorite Movies||Taken 1, 2, 3|