I graduated from University of Montenegro, Faculty of Philosophy. After the completion of my postgraduate studies, I have obtained titles of the English language professor and English-Montenegrin translator. In 2010, I was granted a CEEPUS scholarship, spending four months at the University of Maribor, Slovenia, where I completed one semester of postgraduate studies. I was also a participant of the exchange program Work and Travel in USA. I like traveling a lot, so therefore I spent three last years living and working in UAE, and that gave me the opportunity to visit a lot of countries.
- Nick2020-07-21조금 늦게 들어오시기는 했지만, 그래도 전반적으로 수업 분위기도 괜찮았어요. 말도 잘 들어주시고, 틀린부분도 잘 교정해 주셨어요. 일단 칭찬을 많이 해주셔서 말할때마다 무언가 뿌듯함, 자신감(?) 그런 기분이 들었습니다. 피드백도 좋았어요. 영어를 잘 못하시는분들이 하기에 적당한 수업이였어요. 감사합니다. Thank you sir ~XD
- D'Channel2020-06-18Thank you Thank you
- JK2020-06-16He is a good teacher. Because he looked very tired, but he did his best to teach me. I hope you will be in better condition for the next class.
- ela2020-06-03Thank you so much~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Sam2020-05-30good teacher with great patient
|School||University of Montenegro|
|Hobby||Reading, Travelling, Biking, Watching movies|
|Favorite Movies||The Lord of the Rings|