I’m an architect with practical design skills and creative flair. I can readily conceptualize new ideas as needed. My hobbies include playing badminton, gardening, traveling, and photography. Teaching English to kids in my neighborhood is something I do as a form of community service, I have developed innovative techniques for teaching young children with very short attention spans. I jumped on the opportunity of being an ESL tutor because I love the idea of meeting new folks and learning about different cultures around the world.
- Soohong2020-09-05He is a really nice teacher. He is very smart, kind, fun, good-feedback, and doing his best.
- Soyeon2020-09-05대화를 정말 잘 이끌어 주고, 적절한 질문을 해주셔서 스피킹 연습을 많이 하였습니다. 리액션도 좋아 25분 동안 아주 즐겁게 수업을 하였습니다. 정말 좋은 선생님이네요 ^^
- Leo2020-08-23Thanks for the time,was a good class,thanks.
- Dicaprio2020-08-22I have really good time with you .See you again! 앞으로의 강의도 Zug 선생님에게 받고 싶을 정도로 좋았습니다.
- Jina2020-08-09He’s so nice thank you for the giving me a good questions. It’s really good time to look back myself with your questions. See you:) 수업 내내 리드를 잘 해주시고 끝임없이 질문해주세요
|School||University of Jos|
|Hobby||Badminton, gardening,travelling and photography.|
|Favorite Movies||The Gladiator.|